Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thing 7: Communication Tools

This segment of 23 Things focuses on Communication.
I set an account with Google Groups to explore the 23 things group there, and I also signed up for the Educational Technology Group.
In the last few months, I've really been active with Twitter, following many Educational Technology "Gurus" and have gained many cool insights from what I now consider my "Personal Learning Network."


I also started texting more with my phone, though mostly to my wife! As my kids move toward adolescence, I'll probably start doing that more, so I better practice now!
I would like to look at a comparison of Google Talk vs. Skype and other communication tools, such as AIM.
I also want to look at using other appliances to Tweet, such as my
phone, but haven't done that yet.

No response to “Thing 7: Communication Tools”