Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thing 8 and 9: Share Your creations

Thing 8 is to use different tools to share photos and other information on your blog.
On the left side of this blog, I had already added the Flickr badge, and this gave me an opportunity to try a few others.
Zoho Show 2.0 allows you to import PowerPoint files and make them available online, as I did here with my LINKS PowerPoint.

While it was nice to be able to share the presentation, none of the links are available to either Web content or the files I linked to.

Picturetrail allows you to upload photos from your computer or with the URL of the photo and create cool "Flicks" with them, such as the Photocube of my pictures from New York.


The piece I didn't like about this was that you couldn't import directly from sites like Flickr or Picassa, but the special effects were built in and kind of cool!

Both of these tools were a nice way to share my content easily on the blog. I will try to use these to make more interesting content on my blog.

One response to “Thing 8 and 9: Share Your creations”

Mary Teresa said...

Thanks for the cube. It really captures the spirit of NYC. Mary K.